Runtastic Running PRO v6.5 – Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map & track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The Runtastic PRO app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us & become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you’re looking to improve your health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice feedback during workout
* Live tracking & cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop running
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training & coaching: Improve performance by gradually increasing training
* Colored traces: Track training changes
* Heart rate zone training & analysis
* Split table: Dynamic mile & km splits
* Calorie & pace goals: Define calorie & pace goals, tailor training accordingly
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Power song: Activate to boost workout
* Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
* Works for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand biking
* Ad free
* Map & track workouts with GPS
* Personal training diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or marathon. Further health & fitness tips available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “… people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it’s hit 25 million mobile users. That’s as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
NY TIMES: “I went ahead and downloaded it even though I was skeptical that it would go beyond the familiar territory of similar apps like Endomondo and RunKeeper. Like those two, Runtastic primarily maps and records your route. But Runtastic’s interface has some qualities the others don’t. Runtastic.com is well designed, too.”
New in Runtastic 6.3:
* Hey, Jawbone users! You can now link your Runtastic account with your Jawbone profile. Keep all your important statistics together to more easily track and see your great progress.
* You can now track your heart rate with your Basis Peak Fitness and Sleep Tracker.
New in Runtastic 6.2:
*New Story Run: Pushing The Limit
Size: 34 MB
Required: Android 4.0 and up