BaconReader Premium for Reddit v4.1.0 – BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
What’s New in 4.1.0:
Revamp of how we handle various link formats:
– IMAGEs (.jpg, .png) – no animation, stored in image cache, shown in zoomable image viewer
– GIFs (.gif) – animated, now also stored in image cache, shown in custom gif viewer
– VIDEOs (.gifv, .mp4, .webm) – animated, not stored, shown in VideoView
– WEB PAGEs (.html) – just web content
Can now tap on error response on screen to reload a link
Misc bug and crash fixes
Size: 6.9 MB
Required: Android 2.0 and up