Play your favorite flash videos on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™!
The BlackBerry® PlayBook™ can not directly play Flash videos (FLV) saved on the device.
This player allows playing Flash videos (FLV and F4V) stored in the ‘videos’ directory.
If you want to get RID OF THE CONTROLS while watching the movie, just use your finger to swipefrom the top panel down to the screen midway and the menu will disappear leaving your with an unobstructed view of the movie.
IMPORTANT! : The App needs access to your PlayBook files, please grant access at first start up!!
– Put your favorite .flv movie file or clip in your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ ‘videos’ folder
– Launch MovieFlvPlayer
– Use the ZOOM icons to remove the black borders on top and bellow
– .FLV and .F4V support (from 1.0.2)
– Create your own playlist
– Playlist with random play
– Support for all folders (downloads, photos, …)
– FullScreen View
– Added workaround for some files not showing (ref http://www.playbookprojects.com)
It is impossible to reply to your comments so please use the site contact form or email.
File Size: 839 KB
Required: Tablet OS 1.0.0 or higher
Download MovieFlvPlayer flv support for BlackBerry PlayBook