WakeVoice – vocal alarm clock v6.0.3 – Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
– Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
– Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed
Waking up is not an easy thing for you? You have never found the alarm clock you needed?
Why not try WakeVoice!
WakeVoice can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that’s not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it’s your phone’s turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)… choose what you want to hear.
Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times…) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.
So now, with WakeVoice, you won’t be angry anymore when you’ll be waking up
– If you have a Sony Xperia device with Stamina mode enabled, please allow WakeVoice in the whitelist of the Stamina mode otherwise it will prevent alarms to ring
– Don’t force app2sd with WakeVoice. It’s not recommended by Google for an alarm clock app. Furthermore, you’ll have issues with Play Store updates.
– New revamped version with design improvements
– New weather service provider (more reliable, sunset time and a backup)
– New RSS engine
– Return to our previous and better alarms architecture (quick test button is back)
– New feature : you can now choose between your classic ringtones or your own MP3 music to wake up !
– You are now able to change the colors Theme of the app
– You can accept to have automatic location update for the weather city in the settings
– And a lot more to discover !
Size: 5.13 MB
Required: Android 2.1 and up