Archos Video Player v9.1.0 – ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
Fix UPnP not working on some devices with Ethernet port
TV: Add sort choice for movies and shows
TV: Update the “All movies” icon with posters from the user library
TV: Allow to change the size of the TV interface on non-Android TV devices
Fix Trakt failure due to recent server changes
Fix FLV playback
Fix delete not removing videos from database on Samsung devices
Fix “Add shortcut by IP” dialog
Propose to delete folder when deleting a single video in a folder
Better error reporting in SMB
Size: 16 MB
Required: Android 4.0.3 and up