Archos Video Player v9.1.9 – ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TV: New category for all videos that have no description
Fix crash when an error occur in UPnP (big oops, sorry)
Fix subtitles download from OpenSubtitles.org (big oops, sorry)
Fix “rescan all” menu item in tablet/phone interface
Fix torrent download aborted when opening info panel
Get localized TV Show posters when available
Display error when Trakt sync fails
Video with no poster are now also included in search results on Android TV
Size: 16 MB
Required: Android 4.0.3 and up