Archos Video Player v9.2.28 – ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TV: do not update playing cards when in private mode
Scrapper: when changing information, do not lock search to TV show when prior search matched a TV show
TV: disable for now resume point display on network shares to avoid regression in remote folder listing speed
NEW: dynamic external storage detection and multi-storage support
NEW: multi device resume point on SMB network share support is back
Size: 16 MB
Required: Android 4.0.3 and up