tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP cam v6.1.6 – One of the best apps available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams (100,000+ active users). Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free! More than 25 major updates per year with new features!
Listed as a featured app on Google TV. View your security cams right from the sofa!
Loaded with tons of features:
– Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
– H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM 2013 models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
– M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (100+).
– 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
– 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
– 11 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support.
– Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP server, or Dropbox.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection.
– Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
– Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
– Very CPU efficient.
– The only app in the market which supports on camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Background audio.
Features in development:
– Chromecast support.
– FTPS protocol support for encrypted FTP image uploading.
– In-app motion detection.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.)
What’s in this version:
– On-camera motion detection for Hikvision, VStarcam, Wanscam, Sricam.
– Support for special characters in password for ONVIF and RTSP cameras.
– Low-bandwidth profile for ONVIF.
– Fixed broken video recording with audio for Android 4.3/4.4.
Size: 12 MB
Required: Android 2.2 and up