Snap Camera HDR v6.7.2 – A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
Now with optional Android 4.4 style user interface
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera’s interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many extra features.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
– You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
– Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
– Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
– Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
Support for Storage Framework on Lollipop
Smoother menu scrolling
Nexus 5 bugfixes
Display video quality when recording
Fix disabling of menu button
Fix cropping crash on some devices
Fix panorama with camera2
Allow grouping photos by size in the gallery
Fix initial focus on Nexus 5
Material Design animations
Swipe right to reveal settings menu
Remember self timer value
Size: 5.1 MB
Required: Android 2.3.3 and up