Solid Explorer File Manager v2.3.2 build 200121 APK – Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password. The same applies for cloud storages, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
– fixed asking for password instead of fingerprint to access encrypted folders. All previous fingerprints must be reassigned, but they won’t be affected by this bug anymore.
– fixed root access on Oreo
– fixed shortcut picker causing the launcher to crash
– fixed random crashes when accessing Bookmarks and desktop shortcuts
– ability to turn off thumbnails
– updated translations
Version: 2.3.2 build 200121 FULL
Size: 9.8 MB
Required: Android 4.1 and up