WiFi Manager v4.1.7-187 Premium APK – Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• Better graphics, including a dark color theme;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234″ network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other – essential – features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
“Change system settings” is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
“Prevent phone from sleeping” is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
“Market billing service” is needed to make purchases.
– Backup and restore of per-network descriptions and icons to / from a file. In the menu. Had to add the “storage” permission.
– Channel width info (Android 6.0+).
Version: 4.1.7-187 Premium
Size: 1.4 MB
Required: Android 1.6 and up