CaroO Pro (Blackbox & OBD) v3.0.2.02 – Market leading dash cam with eco-driving support!
Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
– New version of car-monitoring library with improved Diesel fuel economy estimation.
– Improve Bluetooth connection under multi BT device environment.
– Checking Google Play Service version and update notice for map display problem for some users.
– New option for over-speed driving alarm
– New option for disable confirmation pop-up while starting or stopping CaroO
– Fix for solving external SD problems on Kitkat (Android 4.4) devices
– Fix for video bit-rate decrease and video quality degradation on some new phones
– Fix for supporting Full HD video on the Full-HD devices with soft-key
– Fix for video recording problem on HTC phones with Gingerbread (Android 2.3) or lower.
– Fix for unreliable battery voltage on some cars
– Fix for unforced close of CaroO while pressing “detailed info” button.
<<< Feature highlights>>>
– More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
– Support more languages (French, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, etc.)
– 640×480, 720×480 and 1280×720 resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
– Full HD (1920×1080) resolution support for smartphones with HD display (File Recording Mode)
– Continuous recording mode support on Jelly Bean or higher devices
– SMI formatted trip data
– 180 degree reverse landscape mode support
– Focus and exposure control
– Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
– Detailed information page with digital meter array format
– low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
– stable and faster Bluetooth communication
– Auto Start with connecting an OBD device
– Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
– Video share, archive (protect) on the list
– Two quick launcher buttons
– Emergency call and SMS
– More detailed trip information
– Life-time cumulative trip record
– New OBD library and support Lollipop Camera API
– New smart driving and preview UI supporting Tablets
– Emergency video length setting up to 60 sec. (20/40/60)
– Normal video length setting add-on (30 min for SD video)
– OBD only use on car navigation without internal camera
– Fuel efficiency adjustment setting
– Floating UI improvement in background mode operation
– Focus mode add-on (Off, Infinity, AF)
– Add Hybrid (Gasoline) car option (beta)
Size: 7.33 MB
Required: Android 2.2 and up