Blaze and the Monster Machines v0.14 – Get ready to race along with Blaze and The Monster Machines, Nick Jr.’s newest show! It’s time to tear up the track with Blaze and his best friend AJ!
The Blaze and the Monster Machines app introduces preschoolers to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts as they race along pre-set courses or build their own tracks!
Each mode – race and build – encourages children to apply critical thinking skills and explore scientific principles, including acceleration, adhesion, force, traction and more!
Help Blaze & AJ compete against other monster trucks – Starla and Crusher – in one of three locations: The Badlands, The Snowy Slopes or The Monster Dome! Use blazing speed and problem-solving to overcome obstacles along the way. Each location contains the following:
• Environmental obstacles (e.g. an ice patch in the Snowy Slopes) and Crusher-based contraptions (e.g. a pineapple blaster).
• Power ups like tire chains (to avoid slippery spots), soapy tires (to fly through sticky patches), and hubcaps (to fill your Let’s Blaze acceleration meter).
• 2 different driving controls – tilt and swipe.
• 15 levels that progress in difficulty (45 in total).
• Gold, silver or bronze medals awarded to each race.
Build Your Own Track, then Race!
Construct a race track with as many twists and turns as you’d like! Add tools that can help Blaze advance (e.g. speed boosts, hubcaps), and include features that can cause his opponents to slow down (e.g. sticky bubble gum, slippery water puddle).
• Trace a unique path for each race course!
• Experiment with up to 15 STEM items!
• Create and edit tracks along the way!
• Save up to 12 courses in each location.
Size: 97 MB
Required: Android 2.3.3 and up