OPlayer v2.0.19 – OPlayer is used to boost your iPhone/iPod’s media abilities, you can also use it to streaming audio and video over the internet.
No converting! Play all video formats directly!
The most popular media player OPlayer!!!
With 3 years’ continuos evolution, millions of people are using OPlayer!
OPlayer has been rated as “iPhone Apps Plus Best”!
* OPlayer HD – Customized for iPad is ready for sale in app store.
* OPlayer needs iPod gen3 or later models, iPhone3gs or later models to play non-native media formats.
* Supported File Format Extension
– XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS… most of all movie file formats.
– MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC… most of all audio file formats.
– SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, TXT… most of all subtitle file formats.
* Extra Features
– USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to your iPad.
– WIFI Upload: Upload movies by the web browser of your computer, support ie/safari/firefox/chrome.
– FTP server: Upload movies by the ftp client of your computer, support cyberduck/filezilla.
– FTP Client: You can download files from FTP server to your iPad.
– SAMBA Client: You can download files from SAMBA server to your iPad.
– Streaming: Support HTTP/RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streaming.
– File Management: Support New/Rename/Cut/Paste/Delete.
– Playlist: Create your own playlist, and play files continuous, you can even use OPlayer as a music player.
– Different Play Mode: Support Loop off/Loop One/Loop all.
– Screen Lock: View your movie even on the bed.
– Dynamically Menu: Dynamically choose audio/subtitle/video channel and encoding method.
– Resume Function: Don’t worry about closing your application suddenly.
– TV Out: Both cable TV out and AirPlay are supported.
– iTunes Backup: By default, we will not backup media data when you do iTunes sync, and you can’t see the files in iTunes, you can enable it in the settings page to backup your media data.
What’s New in Version 2.0.19
– Fix a crash issue on iOS 5.x
Size: 29.9 MB
Required: iOS 4.3 or later